Saturday, February 20, 2010

Will 5.5 Inch Tires Fit A 5 Inch Rims What Is The Lug Nut Torque Specification For Dual Axel Trailer With ST205/75/15 Tires?

What is the lug nut torque specification for dual axel trailer with ST205/75/15 Tires? - will 5.5 inch tires fit a 5 inch rims

I have a double Axel Trailer 16-meter flat. I need to know the specification of the torque on the nuts. Tires are ST205/75/15 8 layers of tires. I think nuts 1 / 2 inches. The trailer tires on 5-hole match Chevrolet. I think that says 5 / 5 of the rim.

3 comments:

mustange... said...

When pins 1 / 2 inches, then just over 80 ft-lbs. is too large. My manuals show Ford Torque values for bolts 60-70 and 1/2-13 and 1/2-20 screws 70 and 80 Most car loader (and) 1 / 2 inches longer live in the vicinity of many people who think tighter is better. While the two nuts leads to distorted drums / rotors and the ultimate failure of the bolt itself. This is one reason why they use do not allow the visitors to the air impact wrenches on the wheels of my vehicle.

Lab said...

I agree, somewhere from 90 to 110 lb / ft

bobweb said...

The same tires on the vehicle itself, from 100 pounds feet of torque than a general description.

Post a Comment