Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Damiana Drug Test False Positive Urine Drug Test False Positive Urine Drug Test?

False Positive urine drug test? - damiana drug test false positive urine drug test

Do I need to pass 4 tests random drug tests per month and I am free on bail. My lawyer called me and told me I was 2 positive and 4 negative tests. I have not used any opiates. The pattern of results was negative, negative, positive, negative, negative, positive. I take Ultram, Poppy valerian extract, Kava Kava, Damiana, Valerian Root, Melatonin, Elavil, Ambien, Prozac, passion flower. One such cause a false positive result for opiates? I have my script for Ultram and a bottle of Valerian Poppy my lawyer and you in the prosecution.

3 comments:

timelady said...

= Poppies.

AbeLinco... said...

What do you think all these things just give up. Is it worth it again in the slammer?

The gold standard for drug testing is a form of chromatography, mass spectral analysis of the weight of the molecule and its degradation products and analysis of the infrared spectrum taken. Otherwise it is just a proposal, a suggestion, but only a hypothesis.

Some courts use tests cheap, probably the company that tests for lead contrabutions political campaigns, and this is how they cut now, and also the legal costs, as the gold standard is very expensive in comparison.

Nathan F said...

Contains Valerian extract of California poppy, which contains no opiates ... if he did, he would not be open to sell ... was probably the Ultram test positive for opiates.

Post a Comment